Exemplery Marketing Needs
We are looking for a dedicated Application Developer to work with customers to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The Application Developer processes user needs to customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications.
To be successful as an Application Developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills. A good Application Developer studies the consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Application Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
You will be reporting to the creative director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.