Exemplary Marketing Needs
We are looking for a dedicated Application Developer to work with customers to develop new software applications and update and modify existing applications. The Application Developer processes user needs to customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements and tests source code, and troubleshoots software applications.
To be successful as an Application Developer, you should have a sound knowledge of software engineering as well as excellent analytical skills. A good Application Developer studies the consumer market and client needs to develop cutting-edge applications.
Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
Application Developer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
You will be reporting to the creative director and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
A project manager must lead his team towards success. He/she should provide them direction and make them understand what is expected of them. Clearly explain the roles of each member of the team. He/she must build a team comprising of individuals with different skills so that each member contributes effectively to the best of their abilities.
The project manager is a link between his clients, his team and his own supervisors. He/she must coordinate and transfer all the relevant information from the clients to his team and report to the upper management. He/she should work closely with analysts, software designers and other staff members and communicate the goals of the project. He/she monitors the progress of the project, taking action accordingly.
He/she must be there to guide his team at every step and ensure that the team has cohesion. He/she provides advice to his team wherever they need it and points them in the right direction.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager
In order for a project to be successful and completed within a specified time the project manager for a software company must plan effectively. This also includes:
Scope: The project manager must clearly define the scope of the project and answer questions like, who is the customer? What need will the software satisfy? How will it be beneficial to others? What are the operational requirements for the project?
Activity Schedules: Making activity schedules and planning out the activities according o the time frame is extremely important. He must first list out the jobs to be done and then allot specific jobs to team members. For each job there are different tasks to be accomplished which must be clearly outlined. Identifying and specifying the critical activities of the project and then equally delegating the roles to each member of the team.
XLS SHEET: Once the activities and their different tasks have been outlined, he must list all the activities in a XLS and allot time frames for their completion. This always helps in deciding deadlines for the various activities and also in refining the project plan as it moves along.
Potential Risks: He must plan for any hindrances that might occur during the course of the project. Risk management is an integral part of the project and ensures the presence of a backup plan. Some of the potential risks could be:
* Design variations
* Variations by the client
* Occurrence of dispute and fixing any discrepancies arising due to personal conflicts between the team members.
* Incomplete or inaccurate cost estimate
* He must be the one to take the decision of handling any free riders in the team and decide on how they are to be handled.
* If the project has been delayed then he must try to fix the gap brought about by the delay.
He must set measurable goals that should define the overall project’s objective.
For example: Complete the project within six months from start date in the budget of xxx amount.
It is concise, crisp and outlines the objective clearly.
Time estimation for the various activities is of major significance as it helps set the daily priorities of each team member. A project manager has to properly time all the activities for the completion of the project and also prepare for any delays in any of the activities.
Budget Allocation and Cost Estimates
Project manager must assign budgets to the various activities and make any cost considerations that there might be.
Implementation and Monitoring
Implementation of the project’s activities includes delegating different activities and ensuring their completion on time. Executing the plan of action and ensuring that it is monitored along the way is a key responsibility if his. A project manager must set out the project boundaries and scope for the project which them formulates itself into a plan of action and assists in successful completion of the project.
Are you a result oriented individual, ready to go the extra mile to drive sales? You don’t have to look elsewhere. This is perhaps the opportunity you have been looking for to build your most amazing career.
Our Exemplary Team is looking for a dedicated Sales Associate to work with us in closing sales with new clients, and also ensure that both new and existing customers have a positive experience with our team. The job is to assist customers with every necessary information, while also maintaining our sales goals, absolutely! You will work closely with our customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products, and recommend the perfect solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. You will stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our brand perception in high standards.
- Ensure high level customer satisfaction through exceptional sales service
- Assess customer needs and offer assistance and information as regards product features
- Follow and achieve our sales goals on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Build trust with our clients
- Observe inventory control procedures
- 40hrs a week paid weekly or monthly
- Organic Sales Calls Plus Commissions
- Sell Clients App Development
- Maintain Great Relationship with Clients
- Provide Effective Sales Strategies
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or similar roles
- Record of effective performance in sales
- Great Communication Skill
- Basic calculations skill
- Proficiency in English Language
- Fantastic Interpersonal Relationship Skill
- A Team Player
- Good Sales Knowledge
- Background Tech Knowledge (A Plus)